Assurance Services Audit
Limited Assurance Opinion on the information disclosed in the Annual Social Report, as per the international standard ISAE 3000 Assurance Engagements Other than Audits or Reviews of Historical Financial Information (NBC T0 3000 – Assurance Work Different from Audit and Review, issued by the CFC) is the IFAC IAASB ISAE 3000 Standard). GRI recommends the use of external verification for Sustainability Reporting and advises service providers to:
- Are independent of the organization and therefore able to give an objective and unbiased opinion or conclusions about the report; • Proven to be competent in both the subject matter and in verification practices;
- Apply quality control procedures to the verification work;
- Perform the task in a systematic, documented, proven and characterized by defined procedures;
- Assess whether the report provides a limited and balanced description of the organization’s performance, taking into account the accuracy of the report data and the overall selection of content.
- Assess the extent to which the report maker has applied the Guidelines in drawing up their conclusions;
- Issue a publicly available written report that includes an opinion or set of conclusions, a description of the responsibilities of the report writer and the external verification service provider and a summary of the work performed, explaining the nature of the verification reported in the report. Verification
We help your company identify and assess stakeholder needs and ensure sustainability reporting information in accordance with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and AA1000 guidelines.