Through the opportunity to answer to private and public sectors as well as the entrepreneur spirit of its founders, Russell Bedford Brazil and its companies were created, to provide intellectual services for large, medium and small organizations.
Over the past few years, Russell Bedford Brazil strengthened its brand through operations all over the Brazilian territory, attending in audit, advisory, forensic accounting, IT areas and in company training.
Assuring excellence, our firm operates with highly qualified personnel under continuing development education. This allows us to provide our customers with agility, accuracy and qualified services.
To inspire our clients, offering legal conformity assessment in the accounting sector, providing efficient solutions and the highest level of a personalized service. Commitment and confidentiality are the core of our mission and essential to contribute to the growth of your company.
To be acknowledged as one of the 10 most relevant audit and accounting services firms in Brazil until 2019 operating with quality and surpassing all expectations of our clients.
To be recognized by our excellence in legal conformity assessment in the accounting sector.
Ethics, Respect, Integrity, Confidentiality,Professional Conduct, Quality, Transparency, To promote technical knowledge
GET TO KNOW OUR CREDENTIALS
Aiming qualification of services and better serve our customers, achieved records with institutions:
– Central Bank of Brazil (BCB);
– National Register of Independent Auditors (CNAI);
– Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM) – 11592;
– Executive Board of the Standard Norms (CENP);
– Federal Statistical Council (CFE) – 032/2010;
– Administration Regional Council (ARC) – 002,808 / O;
– Regional Accounting Council (CRC) Auditors – 005,460 / O-0 | Consultants – 004,773 / O-0;
– Regional Pharmacy Council (FRC) – 20790;
– Institute of Independent Auditors of Brazil (IBRACON) – 255;
– Organization of Coperativas Brasileiras (OCB) – n ° 716;
– National Organization of the Petroleum Industry (ONIP) – 9541-13;
– Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB);
– Superintendence of Private Insurance (SUSEP).